LEGAL TERMS & GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Copyright © MCDecaux. All rights reserved.
The Company makes every effort within its power to ensure the accuracy and currency of information provided on this website, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without prior notice. The Company cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on this website. In consequence, the Company accepts no liability for:
- any interruption to the website service
- any bugs occurring
- any inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the website;
- any prejudice arising from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information pro-vided on the website;
- and more generally for any prejudice, direct or indirect, irrespective of the cause, origin, nature or consequences thereof including any costs that may be incurred as a result of acquisition of goods or services proffered on the website, and any loss of earnings, loss of clientele, loss of data or any other loss of intangible assets that might occur as a result of anyone accessing the website or unable to access the website, or of the credence given to any information originating directly or indirectly from the website.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This Service is operated and managed by the Company. The Company recognizes the importance of personal
1. Compliance of ordinances
We comply with the Japanese laws for protection of personal information, related ordinances and guidelines.
2. Acquisition/Usage of personal information
The personal information we acquire from customers will be used for identification purpose in order to deliver relevant & accurate information and also used to improve our website
3. Limitation of disclosure to third party
We will not provide or disclose customer's personal information without his approval to any third party, except in cases regulated by Japanese laws, and related ordinances.
Cookies are used to facilitate browsing on the website and to rationalize registration or audience measurement
procedures A cookie does not make it possible for us to identify you. However, you are hereby informed that you can block cookies by adjusting the relevant settings on your web browser.
The website may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Insofar as the Company has no control over these websites and external sources, the Company cannot be held liable for the provision of such websites and external sources and accepts no liability as regards to the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or via these websites or external sources.
Any data used in this website contains documents and information of any nature whatsoever that the Company owns, and is protected by intellectual property rights and/or any other law.